Available file formats for Font: .ttf, .otf, .ttc
To import external fonts to ImgPlay, select the "Import Fonts" and you will be able to select three ways to import the fonts:
- Through Wi-Fi
- iTunes File Share
- From other apps such as Dropbox or iCloud.
We inform you how to import the external file step by step for each way.
1. Settings → Wi-Fi, connect to the same network as the PC.
2. Open a web browser on your PC, and connect to the URL on the Wi-Fi screen of ImgPlay.
3. Upload your file on the connected website.
4. Tap Refresh on ImgPlay and you will see the file added.
iTunes File Share
On macOS Catalina
1. Connect the device to your PC, and run Finder on the PC.
2. Click your device from Locations tap on Finder.
3. Click the Files tab and select ImgPlay from the list of apps.
4. Add file by drag & drop.
5. Tap Refresh on ImgPlay and you will see the file added.
On Earlier version than macOS Catalina or Window
1. Connect the device to your PC, and launch iTunes on the PC
2. Click the below device icon from iTunes.
3. Select the File Sharing from Setting on the left side.
4. Select ImgPlay on the Apps.
5. Add file by drag & drop or using the Add button.
6. Tap Refresh on ImgPlay and you will see the file added.
From other apps (Dropbox, iCloud, etc)
Select the app to use from Location in Browse and open the file.