👑 Pro feature
Available file formats to browse:
.ttf, .otf, .ttc
1. Settings → Wi-Fi, connect to the same network as the PC.
2. Open a web browser on your PC, and connect to the URL: http://192.168.50.188:8080
3. Upload your font at the connected website.
4. Tap Refresh on ImgPlay and you will see the font added.
iTunes File Share
On macOS Catalina
1. Connect the device to your PC, and run Finder on the PC.
2. Click the device icon from Locations tap on Finder.
3. Click the Files tab and select ImgPlay from the list of apps.
4. Add font file by drag & drop.
5. Tap Refresh on ImgPlay and you will see the file added.
On Earlier version than macOS Catalina or Window
1. Connect the device to your PC, and launch iTunes on the PC
2. Click the below device icon from iTunes.
3. Select the File Sharing from Setting on the left side.
4. Select ImgPlay on the Apps.
5. Add font file by drag & drop or using the Add button.
6. Tap Refresh on ImgPlay and you will see the font added.
From other apps (Dropbox, iCloud, etc)
Please open the folder the font file was saved in.