☑️ First of all, please check if ImgPlay you are using is the recent version.
We keep ImgPlay updated, and this might fix the crash you are having.
If the update does not help, the crash may be related to the below situations:
1. When your device does not have enough storage capacity
When ImgPlay cannot have enough space to store the temporary files for editing, it can have crashed. Please go to Setting > General > iPhone storage and check how the available storage capacity. We recommend you make sure to have higher than 1GB of capacity.
To increase available capacity, you can use the workarounds below.
- Delete unused apps with large capacities
- Delete photos and videos in iPhone Photos app
2. When original media files occur error
If you used media files downloaded from somewhere else, instead of ones taken by iPhone, this may occur crash because the media files might not be imported within their internal error. Or the crash can occur while editing.
If the crash happens with certain media files, please send us the file by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will check the file to find out the exact cause.
3. When the crash happens for unknown reasons
If ImgPlay keeps crashed, please send us the below information via email: email@example.com
- Your iPhone / iPad device model
- Your iOS version information
- Your ImgPlay version information (Please check the bottom of ImgPlay Settings)
- In which step the crash happened(For example, editing or saving), Which editing tools used(For example, changing canvas, trimming, text, sticker, etc.)
- Screen recording video of the situation where the crash happened